- The graduation/degree application process is initiated by the student.
- The completed application is to be submitted to the Office of the Registrar when a student has the following hours remaining to satisfy graduation requirements: 15 hours-Associates, 30 hours-Bachelors, 20-Masters or 16 hours-Specialist.
- In order for the degree audit application to be valid, the student must have the required cumulative grade point average for their academic major.
- Each student should update name and/or address with the Office of the Registrar.
- The student will receive his degree audit check sheet via email. Please provide us with an email address which you check regularly and update us immediately should this change. The department chairperson prepares the degree audit check sheet. If the student has any questions, contact the department chairperson as soon as possible. They should not wait until their expected semester of graduation to resolve any outstanding problems.
- Students must have the required cumulative grade point average prior to the beginning of the semester in which they are scheduled to graduate.