General Admissions Requirements
The admissions policy of Albany State University is designed to admit those applicants who show a reasonable probability for success in completing requirements for a degree. In considering the applicant, the Office of Admissions and Recruitment will review the previous academic record, entrance examination scores and grade-point average.
All applicants must present the required credentials for review and evaluation. Acceptance or denial of admission is determined by the Director of Admissions and Recruitment.
An application for admission is considered when the completed application and all requested credentials have been received by the University.
An applicant must submit the following credentials by:
- June 1 for Fall Semester
- November 1 for Spring Semester
- April 1 for Summer Semester
Applying for admission is as easy as 1-2-3! Use the steps below to begin your journey to becoming an ASU Golden Ram.
- Submit your application online. Click here for application instructions and the application link.
- Submit requests for your official transcripts from all previous institutions and test scores to be sent to Albany State University.
- Complete your FAFSA online.