College of Arts and Humanities
The College of Arts and Humanities includes the
- Department Criminal Justice
- Department English, Modern Languages & Mass Communication
- Department of History, Political Science and Public Administration
- Department of Military Science
- Department of Social Work
- Department of Sociology and Psychology
- Department of Visual and Performing Arts.
Through the cooperation of several departments, the College of Arts and Humanities also offers training in the area of pre-law.