College of Business, Education, and Professional Studies
The College of Professional Studies offers a cadre of programs, designed to prepare students to begin their professional careers. Our students complete a rigorous, yet engaging set of courses, and each major contains a requirement for experiential learning as well.
The College of Professional Studieshouses undergraduate programs in the departments linked below. Please click a link to find more information about a specific department. On each department page, the list of degrees, certificates, and minors available in that department can be viewed by selecting the Programs tab, while the list of courses for each department will be found by selecting the Courses tab. You will also find links to all Bachelor's Degrees, Associate Degrees, Certificate, and Minor options offered within the College of Professional Studies.
The College of Professional Studies also houses graduate programs in Business, Counseling and Educational Leadership, Criminal Justice, Public Administration, and Social Work, and Teacher Education. Please be sure to visit the pages for each area so you can explore the many majors and concentrations within each of these programs.
- Accounting, Bachelor of Science
- Criminal Justice, Bachelor of Science
- Education, Bachelor of Science
- Elementary Education, Bachelor of Science
- Management Information Systems Technology, Bachelor of Science
- Management, Bachelor of Science
- Marketing, Bachelor of Science
- Middle Grades Education, Bachelor of Science
- Bachelor of Social Work
- Supply Chain and Logistics Management, Bachelor of Science
- Technology Management, Bachelor of Applied Science