Individuals seeking admissions to a graduate program must submit the information below to:
Albany State University Graduate School
Billy C. Black Building, Suite 389
504 College Drive
Albany, Georgia 31705
- A completed graduate school application.
- A non-refundable application fee.
- Official transcripts from ALL institutions attended (Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited college or university is required).
- Official and acceptable scores on the Graduate Record Examination (GRE), Miller Analogies Test (MAT), or Georgia Assessments for the Certification of Educators Program Admission Test (GACE). GRE and/or MAT scores more than five years old are not acceptable. The required test varies according to graduate degree program.
- Program specific supporting documents.
Students are responsible for contacting all institutions previously attended and currently attending for the purpose of requesting official transcripts to be sent to Albany State University's Graduate School. Albany State University's Graduate School will request the official Albany State University transcript for students who have previously attended and/or currently attending Albany State University and who complete the Albany State University Transcript Request. Students are responsible for contacting testing agencies for the transmittal of official test scores to Albany State University's Graduate School.
Note: Application records for students who do not enroll are maintained for one year. Falsifying admissions information and related documentation will result in immediate termination from Albany State University's Graduate School.